Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3OH!3, Visa Issues, and English Class


I just bought 3OH!3's new album Streets of Gold. I have never been so excited in my life. I went and saw them in Reno about a month ago and they performed some of their new songs, so I know for sure the album is gonna be great!


I'm even listening to is as I type right now, so far I like "See You Go" the most, but I'll be Sure to keep my list of favorites updated as the week progresses and I can listen to them a little more.


Also, it's going to take 75 days from now to get my visa put through. This may be an issue, since I am supposed to leave in about 45 days. I really don't want to leave a month later than planned unless I absolutely have to. We'll see...


My English class is turning into a huge pain. Seriously. There's this one guy who never shuts and is a total suck up, which is highly frustrating. And since my teacher is a philosophy major there's this emphasis on philosophy that is irritating because it is supposed to be an objective reading class.


Another good song; "Streets of Gold"


It seems that 3OH!3 has become a little bit more romantic recently... maybe I am just crazy though.


Fingers crossed on the Visa thing though *XXXX*

No comments:

Post a Comment