Sunday, January 9, 2011

Nothing has been happening lately...

So, basically, nothing has been happening lately. I go to school, study czech, read and hang out. That's pretty much it, nothing important has happened for awhile.

New Years was fun, we went out and then went to the main square where a bunch of drunk people were setting off fireworks and stuff. It was both entertaining and slightly terrifying, fortunately we didn't have to worry about anything catching on fire because everything is made out of either stone or metal...

So that was nice, then we went back to school and that has been pretty much all that is happening in my life at the moment.

I will be going to another Rotary conference in two weeks where we will be doing another presentation about our country. All of the Americans will be doing a collaboration and I will be talking a little bit about California and Truckee (I have no idea what I will be saying though...) The other parts of the conference will be super fun though, seeing everyone again will be totally awesome! (Although we also have to take another language test, of which I am rather terrified!)

No comments:

Post a Comment