Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The "Everyone's Busy" Summer Effect

So this blog is gonna be about foreign exchange, but since I haven't left yet and no one wants to listen to me talk about paperwork, I will be writing about other things instead, mostly just whatever pops into my brain when I see this page.


Has anyone ever noticed how once summer rolls around and you are sitting on your butt in front of your laptop on a sunny afternoon, everyone else is busy and there's no one to hang out with? Yeah, I noticed that too. I like to call it the "Everyone's Busy" Summer Effect. Of course, the days you aren't busy, your best friend just happens to be taking drivers ed, or hanging out on the East Coast, or something else like that. And the moment they aren't busy anymore, you suddenyl have plans to take a summer blitz college English class.


Yeah, this is me speaking from experience.


Not even my cats want to hang out with me right now, they are too busy killing rodents.... Ugh, I am sooooo bored.


Oooh! On the bright side, I bought some super cute luggage at JC Penney's. I was so sick at the time I saw it that I just thought, "Perfect, decent luggage", pulled it off the shelf and dragged it to the front counter with my dad muttering, "I hope your mom likes this or else we are just gonna have to come back again." She liked it, although it's apparently not the right size, which means we have to go all the way to another Penney's and buy a larger matching suitcase. Either way, here's a picture of the luggage.


Nice right? Except apparently that's not enough space, so off to Penney's we go!
Otherwise I'll just be sitting at home struggling to learn Czech (it's a kinda hard language, although I should keep my mouth shut, there's girls who have to learn Chinese)
Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment