Sunday, August 22, 2010

TOMS Wedge Heels



I want them sooo bad! So cute, so charitable... soooooo out of my price range for shoes....



Anyways, on that strange and random note I will update you all on the goings on of my house.


Today I


-Woke up at noon after a very disturbing nightmare involving me fighting off a horde of zombies at the local playground with half of the school football team... We were losing, it was scary, I was about to be bitten into by my once living English teacher...


-Watched Gilmore Girls until my mom got home and guilted me for still wearing pajamas


-Took a shower, listened to an interesting medley of Eminem, The Killers, Nevershoutnever, and The Ying Yang Twins


-Wandered around aimlessly pretending to do something until my mom called me on it...


-Sat down at my parents computer and cried for five hours (exagerration, and there were breaks in between...) while trying to make it run faster and accept the fact that my parents have attached a young (compared to our computer) and inexperienced (i.e. not damaged by my parents) webcam to its sorry existence.


-During this time I also finished two crossword puzzles (yes, of course I cheated) and read the rest of a book I have been meaning to read (Linger, the sequel to Shiver. Linger was a great book, but if you like happy upbeat positive books, don't read this one. I am still frustrated, angry, and confused by the totally not fluffy unhappy ending...)


- And finally, I went into town with my awesome mother and went to T Pots Pottery and picked out four awesome daisy mugs to give to my host family... I really hope they like them, I didn't really know what else to get...


-After that, I came home, tried to console my parent's computer, and watched Gilmore Girls for the rest of the night...



Yeah, that's all I did today, if you made it to the bottom of this post without closing the window in frustration due to the boringness of my life, I am very glad that we are friends now... Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment