Friday, August 20, 2010

Updates Updates Updates

So, I am currently juggling two blogs so that my parents can read one with all the travel/sightseeing/serious stuff and all my awesome friends can read my blog that is sarcastic and maybe even curses a little... maybe... if I am in a really bad mood....

Anyways, to update this blog, I am leaving on the 26th and landing on the 27th (OMG! I will be traveling a whole day!)

I will fly from Reno to Chicago to London to Prague and that is where my awesome host family the Zabadalovas will be picking me up! I may be flying with another girl from Chicago onwards, but we will see... either way, it should be fun and I am very excited to get going.

In the meanwhiles, I went to Target and Penney's today and ended up with a ton of stuff. I am totally breaking the foreign exchange recommendations, but I am a girl, and like most girls (not all, some pack lighter than others...) I am taking a ton of crap that I probably wont end up needing... Either way, heavy baggage is in my future. I am also having a going away party with a few (or possibly a ton) of my friends attending. I cannot wait to see them all, and catch up with them all, and cry my eyes out with them all...

Anyways, more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment