Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bicycling

Today I went on a bike ride with my host sister. She said it would be about 24 km and that it would be a little hilly. Thinking myself to be in decent shape, I said yes enthusiastically and went with her.

How wrong I was...

Most of you who know me know that I am not what you would call an "excercise person". My idea of excercise is lifting up a heavy book while reading it on the couch.

And sure rolling hills are awesome when you are sitting on an Adirondack chair drinking soda, or when you are driving in a car. Rolling hills, however, are not a ton of fun when you are on a bicycle...

Suffice to say, next time I go for a walk, I won't be bringing my bike. (I hope everyone gets that joke...)

It was really pretty though, and actually kinda fun although I got pretty sweaty and gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment