Saturday, September 11, 2010

Prague!

This morning we woke up ridiculously early and drove to Prague.

Wanna know how excited I was?

SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!

Except in a very laid back way, it was pretty early for me to turn on the full excitement.

Anyways, we got there and my host-mom and host-sister (Sarka and Katka) went off to a furniture expo. while me and my host-dad (Stan) headed to the metro to get to the heart of Prague.

Going to Prague is liked being smacked on the head with a beauty stick.

*WHACK!* beautiful building

*WHACK!* cool store

*WHACK!* awesome clock tower

you get the picture.

Anyways, I had a lot of fun, and I would post the photos to this bolg with corresponding stories, but the photos don't show up very well, so I am in the process of making a photobucket account to deal with that, until then, bear with me!

2 comments:

  1. i was just imagining one of those stone dragons or the guard dressed in blue (in the photos) chasing you and whacking you with a stick!!! you made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHACK! I can so picture it! oh my groodness.

    ReplyDelete