Friday, September 24, 2010

Guns and Chateaus...

Today we went to a chateau in Slavkov... it was very nice, the best part was when I got to sleep on the bus.

There was this guy in period costume, and he rode on the bus with us and talked the whole time, and came with us on the tour... and I finally asked Vendula who he was, and she said he was one of the teachers and it was very amusing...

We also went to a monument about fifteen minutes away from the chateau, and the aforementioned teacher pulled out his gun (an actual gun, not, like, a metaphorical one or anything... thank god...) and started loading it and putting gunpowder in it... and then he shot it. I was a little scared. Not as scared as I was when he asked if anyone wanted to try it. Yeah, so one of the girls from my school shot a rifle into the trees (I don't think they actually put anything other than gunpowder in there, but still...) There was also this really great ice cream called Magnum ice cream. I decided to try it, despite the fact that it had the same name as a type of condom. And it was amazing. New favorite ice cream? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment