Monday, September 20, 2010

I can take care of myself!

I am feelin' pretty badass right now, if I do say so myself. I did stuff BY MYSELF today!!!!

After school got out, I went and got lunch at the cafeteria... same old same old

And after that, I went shopping at the drug store, by myself! I bought a razor (left mine at the hotel in Strecno...) and shaving cream, and a comb (mine is still in the USA) and I did it all by myself!

And then, I went and got ice cream (it's only like 50 cents for a cone, take that, ordered it in Czech, and the cashier understood me (he also knows I am american though...)

And then, I went to the bookstore and bought a pocket dictionary by myself!!!

I am just so happy, and proud of myself, as you can see...

Also, I slept for three hours after I got home from school today, so that was really nice, and tomorrow is dancing class and some sort of special event, so it should be really fun.

Dobrou noc!

No comments:

Post a Comment