Thursday, September 16, 2010

A little bit of everything...

I love ice cream, I love Czech Ice Cream, and I love straccitella ice cream, although not as much as I deeply, passionately, and unfathomably love Cake Batter Ice Cream.

Anyways, today I will be talking about American things; specifically, Weezer's new album Hurley (yes, the guy from lost, love it already!). I have always liked Weezer as a band, and had one of their albums (Make Believe) as well as a few singles (Island in the Sun, Pork and Beans...)

I adore Hurley, it's fun to listen to, my favorite songs off it are:

1. Ruling Me
2. Smart Girls
3. Where's My Sex? (more on that song in a moment...)
4. Viva la Vida (the song by Coldplay, I like this version much better though. It's a lot less synthesized than the original)

And now a little more about Where's My Sex?; I saw the title and thought ew, seriously? and then I heard the song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LierM_PrnrU

Great song... I love how sex and socks are basically interchangable in it...

Anyways, I am starting on my shoes tonight, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment