Wednesday, September 15, 2010

zoutube.com

Today, in music class, I ended up in charge of the keyboard. Czech keyboards are a little different than American keyboards (the Z and the Y keys are interchangable). So I went to type youtube.com in, but I typed zoutube.com. And I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working and the class thought it was very funny. I was a little embarassed...

Also, I plan on altering my shoes for dance class a little bit. I have these really cute slingback peep-toe heels and the slingback part is sort of a failure and my shoes don't really stay on my feet. I am going to try to post some pics (before and after sort of thing...). I couldn't possibly describe what I want to do properly... so I will post pics once I figure out what I doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment