Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dance Class

Let me say this now, Ginger Rogers, you are a goddess, your skills are beyond anything a normal person could aspire to.

Let me also say, I can now polka!

Dance class was actually incredibly fun. I like dancing in the first place, and the steps weren't as hard as I thought they would be.

Also, boys wear suits and ties. Once a week, every week, for quite some time. This completely blows my mind. The class itself, well, you almost could have thought it was prom, people were very dressed up and everyone wore heels (including me, my feet are really freaking sore right now).

The songs were fun too, remember "Yeah" by Usher? We salsa-ed (I think it was salsa...) to a remix of it. I was having flashbacks of grinding the whole time...

Anyways, I have to get up early tomorrow, so dobrou noc!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment