Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pancakes and Poundage

So today, I could have ordered pancakes for lunch, but because I was in a hurry when I was oredering my lunches for the week (and I didn't understand the menu... *ahem*) I ended up ordering chicken instead. It was very sad, but Niky, being the awesome/cool/amazing person that she is, gave me one of her pancakes! Yay!

Speaking of food, I have gained some weight... I am estimating 'round two or three pounds. I am going to be veyr roly-poly when I get back, but I will lose all of it (*grrrrrrr*).

1 comment:

  1. There are a few times in your life where this seems perfectly reasonable to me...a year in a foreign country is the perfect opportunity to savor every opportunity. From food to places to people...the weight will come off:-)

    ReplyDelete