Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LUCK!

Okay, so today while I was walking to school, I fell on my ass. I ate shit. It was a painful/slightly humiliating experience.

But wait, it gets better. Apparently, while I was en-route to the ground, my phone decided to make a break for it. I didn't realize that my phone was MIA until maybe halfway through the day, then I was like "Oh crap, lost my phone... OH CRAP! It's probably buried in the snow where I fell on my ass!"

On the way home I poked around a little where I fell, not finding anything.

Then, five minutes after I got home, the doorbell rang. I was like "COULD IT BE?!?!"

It was. My host mom opened the door and this guy started saying, "I found this phone and it was set to English..." (that part was in Czech of course)

And I ran to the door, yelling "Je moje! Je moje! Dekujem!!!" [It's mine! It's mine! Thank you!!!]

All my host mom had to say was, "You have more luck than most"

No comments:

Post a Comment