Friday, November 26, 2010

Teamwork!

So there was a biology test today, and almost every person in my class cheated on it. It was one of the coolest/funniest things I had ever seen. Biology is the first class of the day on Fridays, and so while I sat at my desk and adjusted to the fact that it was morning (this always takes me ahile) everyone was in a flurry around me getting ready to cheat. I wish there was a way to film this so that everyone could see it. On one side of me, girls were reciting the letter answers back to each other, on the other, a huge group was crowded around one desk studying some pieces of paper. It was so cool! I have to say, this is the strangest kind of teamwork I have ever seen, but it was still really nice.

Also, next week on Monday I have my presentation to the Rotary Club of Kromeriz.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am a little terrified.

However, I keep reminding myself that I have an accent. It makes me feel better because having an accent makes me cool (in my mind alone, I think...). I am looking forward to showing off how awesome the Truckee area is to all the people here. Like this is my hometown... yeah, I knowo it's totally gorgeous isn't it. I can't imagine they will be too amazed though, it's pretty awesome here too.

When I got up this morning, it had frozen overnight! For the first time this winter! It was soooooo pretty. I left the house around 7 20 and the sun was just coming up, so the sky was a little bit pinky purple and there was a beautiful fog around the hills. Everything was covered with white frost and it was just great to behold. I totally danced around the driveway for a second...

No comments:

Post a Comment