Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I did in class today...



Okay, so blogspot has done something strange again.... Oh well, I hope the pictures show up okay...



Anyways! These two pieces of art are products of my free class time (not all of it, I pay attention in Math and French because I understand them...) I also wrote stories about them in Czech (very very very short stories)

I have been bringing my language books to school and studying a lot because it is really the only thing I can do in most of the classes. I also bring a book sometimes and read, or, since the class gets newspapers (I am not sure why...) there is a sudoku puzzle in there that I tear out and work on when I get tired of studying Czech. It's very nice.

Also, we are doing parabolas in math, but the formulas are a little different here... they complete the square in strange ways...

No comments:

Post a Comment