Thursday, December 30, 2010

Junk Invasion

I am a packrat, I have recently come to this conclusion. Even worse, I am an unwilling packrat, I have all this stuff, and I really want to get rid of it, but somehow it keeps coming back to haunt me over and over.

Today, I packed up all my stuff and got ready to move to my new host family on the other side of town (I will post my new address soon).

Packing took apporximately four hours and I now have, instead of the original two bags, two bags, two backpacks, one box, and one plastic bag worth of stuff.

GAH! I don't really know how it all added up, but oh boy is it here. Going back to America is going to be a pain in the butt. I think I might become a minimalist when I am an adult, just to alleviate the pain of moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment