Monday, January 17, 2011

My amusingly outdated language textbook...

So today, as I do every Monday, I hurled myself with great ferocity at my language textbook. I managed to finish Chapter 11 (which puts me further than halfway!!! WHOO!!!)

Anyways, one of the "activities" was a grammar thing about celebrities. This was when I discovered how ol dmy textbook was... it said that Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt were still married! I was laughing to myself while I filled it out... it also said something about Pamela Anderson still being married some guy named Ted, I think she has married and divorced again since then... anyways, it was like a little trip through history!

Also, I unsuccessfully tried to find the post office today. I have a package waiting in the post office on Oskol so I went on google maps and tried to figure out how to get there. I think I put in the wrong address because they led me in the wrong direction... I discovered that I was going the wrong way from a nice guy from my school that I asked for help, he pointed me in the right direction and I even arrived on the street where the post office supossedly was... but I still couldn't find it! I will probably try to look again tomorrow... hopefully my sense of direction will prove to be better this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment