Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Krasna Helena

Today, we went to the theatre instead of PE. This was to me, of course, a very happy experience, since it's no big secret that I loathe and despise excercising in front of other people... It's a pet peeve thing...

Anyways, we went and saw this production called "Krasna Helena" and it was about Helen and Paris. I wasn't really able to follow the storyline, being as it was A) in Czech and B) rather stilted to begin with, but there was opera style singing, and a cute actor to look at (not the main ones, Paris was played by a girl... I am not certain why...) so I was happy. Or at least, happier than I would have been in PE.

And I went on another adventurous run today, here's how it went in my mind.

running running along... reaching the end of the trail... oh! can go that way and make a loop instead of turning around! yay!... running through cornfield... struggling through bushes... ha! finally a road! okay, running back home, back home. HOLY SHIT! GIANT STICKY BRAMBLE THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A BUG! jumping and screaming... jumping and screaming... okay... running home now...

And that, was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment