Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

So I was eating breakfast this morning (my new favorite being bread with honey and butter and a hot cup of red orange tea) when I realized that tomorrow is Christmas Eve.

It was one of those:

HOLY CRAP! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!?!?

kind of moments.

So since I have no idea what I am doing with my host family for Christmas, I figured I would just write a quick post now saying Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all you people back in the States.

This year has been incredible. I could not have possibly imagined all the wonderful and crazy things that would happen, and I am so lucky to have you guys here with me (in spirit!) supporting me through all of this. I hope everyone has wonderful holidays and starts of the new year with a bang!

2011, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment