Saturday, December 25, 2010

What I did over Winter Vacation...

Just kidding! I hated it when we were little kids and we had to do that with our teachers, "Why don't you share what you did over vacation with us Joey???" and stuff like that.

So far, I have consumed far too many cukrovy (think small cookie type things that taste amazing) than can possibly be healthy for me. I also have eaten carp... really don't want to repeat that experience. It tasted okay, but the bones were just so... complex. I would have to say that carp is potentially the most challenging food I have ever eaten.

We also went down into town and looked at the three different nativity scenes in the three different churches in Kromeriz. To top it all off, we are going skiing tomorrow. I will be sure to let y'all know how that goes. I think there is one lift and one slope, so the chances for variety are rather slim...

No comments:

Post a Comment